TWO-DAY COMPREHENSIVE QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP TRAINING
Date and Time
Monday Oct 18, 2021 Tuesday Oct 19, 2021
Oct 18-19; from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
235 Terence Matthews Crescent #100, Kanata, ON K2M 2B3
$765 plus HST (10% Chamber member discount applied)
Myriah Saulnier, Training Coordinator
At Accountapotamus, we've successfully taught thousands of students how to use Quickbooks and take advantage of all the software has to offer.
THE TWO DAY COMPREHENSIVE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Two full days of hands-on training using Quickbooks DESKTOP accounting software
- Individual laptops for use by course participants on the day of the course
- An easy to understand reference manual to take home with you
- A flash drive with practice file on it to take home with you
- A focus on practical exercises, to prepare you for everything you would normally encounter in a regular business month
- Lunch and light refreshments
COST: $765 plus HST (10% Chamber member discount applied)
DATE: Oct 18-19; from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
LOCATION: 235 Terence Matthews Crescent #100, Kanata, ON K2M 2B3, in Accountapotamus Inc. Boardroom.
* Other locations and dates are available and we also offer private training or online remote training taught privately one-on-one. You may call us to suggest a date if you are interested in taking the course.
Ask us about the Canada Ontario Job Grant. You may be eligible to receive government funding available to cover 5/6 of your course costs.