Hugh McBride Writes
I am a professional writer. I specialize in creating content for financial professional services firms and management consultancies: thought leadership, white papers, blogs, posts and eBooks that demonstrate the value of the expertise firms offer their clients. The content I create starts conversations, builds lists, turns cold calls into warm ones, good relationships into great ones, and helps firms grow. An accomplished writer and editor, I connect organizations with their stakeholders in ways that are authentic, meaningful and difference-making. I have a career’s worth of experience researching and writing feature articles for leading Canadian magazines and newspapers, writing academic reports and managing and writing high-value, strategic proposals. I have edited large business-to-business and consumer magazines, and was commissioned to write a popular history of Canadian Tire on the occasion of the company’s 75th anniversary.
- Web Content Writing: Websites are like storefronts. It is the promise of value that draws people in.
- Blogs, thought leadership and e-books: Share your knowledge, expertise and stories proudly.
- Digital Newsletters: They jumped on your list for a reason. Keep the conversation going.
- Case Studies: Results speak volumes about your knowledge and skill.
- Proposal Support: Challenge reviews, compliance checks, drafting and editing based on 20+ years’ Big 4 experience.
Whom to Contact
- Hugh McBrideOwnerPhone: (819) 329-8320Cell Phone: (819) 329-8320