City Building Summit 2022: Reimagine Ottawa
The Future of Ottawa Starts Now.
The last two years of change and challenge has revealed many opportunities for growing, learning, and planning for a better future. One that requires a high level of collaboration, innovation, and strategic investments. Now is the time to be bold and create an environment that leverages the ingenuity and success of business to drive community health and prosperity.
Ottawa is well positioned to leverage the investment, lifestyle and workplace trends we are tracking globally. Together, we have the opportunity to build on our strengths, address our challenges and be the thriving world class city we have the potential to be.
All we need is you! We need you to join the conversation about our future, share your insights and enthusiasm for our great city and tell the world to come to Ottawa. And it is all happening at the City Building Summit 2022: Reimagine Ottawa.
Register today! Invite your colleagues. This event is for business and community leaders, economic partners, and young leaders. Everyone is welcome and will enjoy a day filled with:
- meaningful connections and networking
- inspiring ideas and information from experts
- dynamic panel discussion on key issues and projects
- nutritious breakfast and lunch, rich socialization
- fresh and exciting perspective on your role in city building
Don't miss the community building event of the year!
Join us at the historic Horticulture Building at Lansdowne.
Be prepared for engaging conversations about our future.
8:00 am: Registration + Networking
9:00 am: Opening Remarks
9:20 am: Keynote
Presented by Mary Rowe, President and CEO, The Canadian Urban Institute
10:15 am: Health Break
10:30 am: Session One - Ottawa's New Brand: Canada In One City
- Cindy VanBuskirk, Program Manager, High Economic Impact Projects, City of Ottawa
- Michael Crockatt, President & CEO, Ottawa Tourism
- Michelle Groulx, Executive Director, Ottawa Coalition of Business Improvement Areas
- Sonya Shorey, VP of Strategy, Marketing & Communications, Invest Ottawa
- Sueling Ching, President & CEO, Ottawa Board of Trade
11:20 am: Session Two- Ottawa Economic Opportunities
- Affordable Housing
- Climate Action
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
12:20 pm: Delicious Lunch Prepared by Centurion Conference & Events Centre
12:45 pm: Session Three - Game Changing Projects
Moderator: Jeff Westeinde, President, ZIBI Canada
- Cameron Love, President and CEO, The Ottawa Hospital
- Tobi Nussbaum, CEO, National Capital Commission
- Mark Goudie, President & CEO, Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group
- Mark Laroche, President & CEO, Ottawa Airport Authority
Our agenda setting events are made possible by local business sponsors. In return, we offer high value engagement and recognition. If you would like to be a sponsor for this important event, please contact Don Mersereau at Don@OttawaBusinessEvents.ca. Limited opportunities remain.