Ottawa's Best Networking Golf Tournament
Ottawa's Best Networking DOUBLE SHOTGUN Golf Tournament is Back!
The Ottawa Board of Trade and Ottawa Business Journal are thrilled to announce we will proceed with our highly anticipated annual golf tournament. This long running event is typically a sell out, attracting business and community leaders to network with colleagues, meet new prospects and enjoy a day outdoors.
We are pleased to be hosting this tournament at the stunning GreyHawk Golf Club. This years tournament will once again span across two 18-hole courses and bringing together 240+ of the city's business leaders.
Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! This tournament is one of the best in Ottawa and provides ample opportunity for networking and business development.
We are happy to announce the Official Charity partner for Ottawa's Best Networking Golf Tournament is Ottawa Network For Education (ONFE).
- 12:30PM Double shotgun tournament - Predator and Talon
- BBQ Lunch
- Cocktail networking reception
- Great prizes
Registration is being accepted for singles and foursomes. This is a great way to reconnect with your clients and colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you on the links!
Thank you for supporting this event by attending and sharing the opportunity. If you are looking for a way to build your brand and promote your business, please consider one of our many sponsorship options:
- Registration - SOLD
- Beverage Cart - SOLD
- Golf Cart - SOLD
- Driving Range
- Tee Box ($950 + HST)
- Opportunity to “animate” the hole(s) with a contest and/or promotional items
- Includes one (1) six foot table and two (2) chairs (upon request) per hole
- BBQ Lunch for 2 volunteers per hole
- Golf holes are selected/assigned on a first come first served basis; Ottawa
- Business Events reserves the right to make changes if necessary
- Company logo on hole sponsor sign at clubhouse
- Tee box sign (s) with company logo
Please reach out to Don Mersereau if interested; Don@ottawabusinessevents.ca