Sprint to Blueprint - Winter 2023
Do you have a project to integrate artificial intelligence into your supply chain or would you like to learn more about it?
Take part in the new Canada-wide SPRINT TO BLUEPRINT program to:
- Discuss on key topics and best practices in AI
- Get coaching from experts in the field
- Prepare a customized roadmap to guide you in the implementation of your AI project*.
Program offered in partnership with Scale AI, the AI global innovation cluster that drives economic growth in Canada.
Scale AI helps companies improve their AI-based product and service offerings and provides assistance with AI go-to-market strategies to grow revenue.
It's time to invest in the value of your data.
Discover the opportunity that AI presents.
- Ensure visibility and transparency across your supply chain
- Reduce decision-making risk with real-time data
- Detect and respond quickly to demand changes
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs by automating your processes
Presentations by experts on key topics in IA, group discussions and creation of a customized roadmap outlining the various stages of your project.
Three two-hour meetings. Each meeting will take place at two-week intervals.
- Identification of key partners to complete a project
- Estimating the costs of a project
- Intellectual property
- Eligibility and key steps in the funding process
- Key elements of an AI project roadmap
Get the tools and information you need to get started today.
Who is this activity for?
All companies in Canada interested in incorporating artificial intelligence into their supply chain.
- Data Scientist
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- AI Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Retail trade
- And others
For this national activity, the Ottawa Board of Trade is teaming up with the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal, the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, the, Greater Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce, and the Toronto Region Board of Trade.
In collaboration with: