As entrepreneurs we need to be at the top of our game nearly all the time. We need lots of positive energy and enthusiasm. If you are feeling stressed, fatigued, foggy or unfocused, you struggle to get your job done. Many symptoms such as poor sleep, headaches, bloating, and night sweats are signs of hormones that need to be balanced. Join Heather Weddell, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Hormone Specialist for this 90-minute LIVE online workshop and learn how you can gain back your health and vitality.
When the word “hormones” is used, most think of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. The truth is that we have many hormones that regulate the functions in our bodies and interact with each other, making them more complicated than the average person would assume.
Healthy hormones are not just reproductive hormones, but also adrenal, thyroid, liver, digestive and intestinal. They all have to function properly.
The Healthy Hormones Online Workshop will help you unravel the complexity of it all so you’ll understand what helps hormones. Learning about foods and lifestyle habit that will improve hormone health works in conjunction with any protocol you may be following.
The goal is to help you to reboot your body’s functions by supplying it with foods that it can use to support the systems that are involved in regulating your hormones. This information helps women of child-bearing years, peri-menopausal and menopausal women.
What you will get:
• 90 minutes LIVE online with Heather Weddell, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and hormone specialist
• Full-colour 9-page downloadable guide containing all the key information from the workshop
• Clear understanding of how your hormones affect your body so that you can take action
• Specific recommendations on what you can do to help your hormones
• Lists of key foods that support healthy hormones
• Time to get your questions answered
• BONUS 30-minute private phone consultation with Heather, your registered nutritionist, that you can book at your convenience ($75 value)
• Discover how you can:
o spend your day feeling calm and energized, instead of stressed or overwhelmed
o have regular periods
o sleep well
o lift the brain fog and improve memory and focus
o feel limber instead of having sore muscles and joints
o have clear, smooth skin
o stop struggling with your weight
o say goodbye to hot flashes and night sweats
o free yourself from PMS symptoms
2 Dates to Choose From:
March 24th at 7pm EDT
March 26th at 8pm EDT
**You will be able to book the date of your choice on the Registration Page**