[WEBINAR] Workplace Dynamics Are Different in 2021. Learn How to Become an Adaptable Leader That Unifies Your Team
What the Industry Has to Say:
- 86% of corporate executives, educators, and employees cite ineffective communication and poor collaboration as reasons for failures in the workplace
- 97% of workers believe that communication impacts tasks every day
- Miscommunication costs companies on average $5,000-7,000 per employee annually.
- Employees who feel their voice is heard in the workplace are nearly 5 times more likely to feel empowered to deliver their best work
What You Will Learn:
- How to become a strong leader by learning the tools to communicate effectively with your team
- How to identify misalignment in your workplace and find solutions to unify your team
- The importance of adaptability in leadership and how to apply that to your workplace and communication skills
- A review of the DISC Communication Model and how to elevate performance and deliver results in the workplace
Who Is This For?
Organizations - who want to elevate their team’s performance
Executives - who want to lead unified teams without communication breakdowns
Leaders - who want to get team’s on the same page without suffering misalignment
Teams - who want to work seamlessly towards the same goals