As family lawyers, we help people navigate transitions in their family life with education, advocacy and empowerment.
Transitions include moving in with a partner, getting married, raising your grandchildren, separating or getting a divorce, dealing with a child protection agency or social worker, adoption, surrogacy, and more.
Our focus is on negotiating settlements whenever possible, but we are equally capable and passionate regarding pursuing court proceedings when required.
Our work is driven by a three step approach: Educate. Advocate. Empower.
1. Educate - We provide you with the information and advice you need to understand the law.
2. Advocate - We help you express your views and ask for what you and your family want and need.
3. Empower - You make the decisions; you control the outcome. Your voice matters.
Everything we do at Fresh Legal is guided by our core values. You can read more about our values on our website (link under "Highlights" above). They are:
- We find the right system and solution for your problem.
- We empower you and hold you accountable, and expect you to hold us accountable too.
- An effortless experience for our clients.
- Our clients are real people with real lives.
- We practice honesty and respect in everything we do.