All of our Quickbooks courses are Intuit content-approved and taught by very knowledgeable and engaging instructors. We have used our expertise to develop a thorough and easy to understand training program, with a focus on practical “real-life” exercises, small classes, best practices, and making sure that our students understand bookkeeping basics to ensure the integrity of their books. This course also provides 15 hrs of CPD credits for accountants.
THE TWO DAY COMPREHENSIVE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Two full days of hands-on training using either Quickbooks Desktop or Quickbooks Online (QBO) accounting software
- Individual laptops for use by course participants on the day of the course
- An easy to understand reference manual to take home with you
- A flash drive with practice file on it to take home with you (Desktop only)
- A focus on practical exercises, to prepare you for everything you would normally encounter in a regular business month
- Lunch and light refreshments
Ask us about the Canada Ontario Job Grant. You may be eligible to receive government funding available to cover 2/3 or more of your course costs.
Registration is required as class sizes are limited to ensure that you're getting the most out of your time with us. For more information, please visit our website at www.accountapotamus.com.