Managing Harassment in the Workplace Seminar
Please join labour and employment law lawyers Russell MacCrimmon and Travis Ujjainwalla of Bird Richard, for an in-depth discussion of harassment in the workplace and what steps employers should take to meet their statutory and common law obligations.
The presentation will address some major questions that employers have including:
- What constitutes harassment in the workplace?
- When should an employer conduct a harassment investigation?
- Should an employer engage outside investigators?
- What are some of the key steps of any harassment investigation?
- What steps are required after the harassment investigation is completed?
- What are the best practices for dealing with harassment in the workplace?